Affordable Care Act Enrollment Services and Consultation Support
The Affordable Care Act (“ACA” and/or “ObamaCare”) is now the law. This new law is complex and most individuals desire assistance in understanding the many ramifications associated with ACA and navigating through the ACA enrollment process.
SBA has partnered with American Health Underwriters (AHU) of Fort Worth, Texas to provide all members and their families free consultation and other expert services dealing with ACA. AHU is the ACA Marketplace Enrollment Specialist. AHU has enrolled and currently services thousands of satisfied ACA members.
As an SBA member, AHU can provide you, at no extra charge, the following services, to mention only a few.
- A painless ACA enrollment process taking only a few minutes overthe telephone;
- A thorough review and explanation of all health insurance coverage options available to you and their costs;
- Whether your doctor(s) and hospital(s) are available under the coverages you may want to select;
- The premium tax credit that might be available to you, or the amount of money that the Federal Government will pay toward your premium cost;
- The fines and penalties you and your family members might be subject to if you do not enroll in ACA;
- Personalized assistance in future re-enrollments and any changes in original enrollment information;
- Constant monitoring of your inforce and and/or payment status so as not to have your ACA coverage lapse unexpectedly when you need it most;
- Claims assistance and explanation of your deductibles, co-pays and prescription drug coverage, and
- Answers to any and all of your other ACA coverage questions.
As an SBA member, you have nothing to lose in asking AHU for its help.